Re: [MiNT] Hotkeys (Was: Re: Background)

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:52:07 +0200, Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:

Don't remind me of this! I *loved* this feature back when I was using NAES. I
would give my left kidney to have this in XaAES.

I'll keep this in mind in case I need a new kidney ;) Anyway, there's nothing N.AES-specific about this feature. It will work under XaAES too if I enable it. You'll need to run Clocky to capture the hotkey though, and this is the part I'm not very fond of as it did not work well on my Milan.

Jo Even