Re: [MiNT] crash of MiNT 1.17.0 if started from auto folder under Aranym

Hi Jean-François,

> > Its crashing because of memory protection. Turn that off for now.  Memory
> > protection works but only with aranym-mmu and a careful setup of
> > setmmu.prg
>
> Actually, you don't have to setup anything. The default config file has been
> working fine for me for years.

Thats not really true which is prooven by my crash. Iy you use the
bootstrap option of aranym, there is no need of setup something. In
the aranym ini file memory protection was switched off. But if you
try to start MiNT from auto folder, default is with memory protection
on and you have to disable memory protection. So there is the need
of setup.

Best regards
Michael