[MiNT] crash of MiNT 1.17.0 if started from auto folder under Aranym

Hi,

i tried to start MiNT 1.17.0 Aranmy version from auto folder under
Aranym like on any other platform. But MiNT crashes. Older versions
(1.14) did not have this problems. Is there a bug in MiNT or is this
not longer supported? I have attached the output of the crash.

Background is:
I have problems in running gcc. My Aranym system is a clone of my TT
with binarys of MiNT98. So i tried to set up a new sparemint system.
But rpm reports a "can not lock file". Maybe a problem of host file
system on windows? I tried to set up a hd image. But this need a HD
driver. Because the HD driver must be present in the system if the
minix.xfs driver was loaded, i choose a classic setup. I installed
hddriver on the hd disk image, boot Aranym with EmuTOS and then load
MiNT from auto folder. And this gives a crash.

Best regards
Michael