Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

cool dude, I was not sure how much you remembered, but I also posted
for posterity, so others, especially noobs, have a reasonably short
"how to get started" reference point.. no lack of atai/mint/computer
skilz should be taken from it..

Kudos on the TOS.HYP to UDO conversion, that was a great thing to do,
very useful.. good learning tool for UDO too.. thanks

Your past experience with 4MB 1040STF will make things easier in
getting your MegaST/E up and running, at least you will know what to
expect at boot time.. I would have done the same (MiNT) with my 4MB
STE if I had been able to get an ACSI adapter here, but they had to be
ordered from overseas even when you could buy Atari in the stores..

Hope everything goes fine with the first boot :)

I've finished fining the tools I mentioned, and just need to do some
test with Hatari & Aranym to get the config info right. I will even
give 4MB ST/E a crack on Hatari, see if it can work on STEem too

OK, much testing to be done, good luck

Paul