Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

I just tried MyAES (you may have seen my postings in AF)

> with a short menu bar visible, Teradesk icons were always under the
> menu bar,

Yes, this is true and I hate it because i have to move the icons down to see it whole.
After saving it, when I went back to XaAES v1.17 (because more software seems to work on XaAES) the icons are too low !!
So I have to move it back.

> I think in MyAES you can set the timeouts too (I dont use retractable
> so I cant remember, cant check atm)

Can that be done ???
It was set to not-retractable so i did not know it can do it.

I really think that the new features should be turned on so that ppl can see it rather than turn off.
As long as the release notes states the new features I think it is OK.

Just my 2 cents.

rgds
WongCK