Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

Am 18.06.2011, 22:54 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Am 18.06.2011, 21:43 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 15:27 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

I didn't use the NAES way but it is more natural when using the mouse to
not have to switch to a keystroke and then back to the mouse.

I agree. This way you can't use the menu with the mouse alone. Also, the
shortcut (control+alt+space) is extremely user-unfriendly for people who
operate the mouse with their left hand (like me). This key-combo is not
easy with the right hand on an Atari keyboard...

2-3-4 or 5 ...

I configured N.AES with hidden menu, which gives the screenshot below. That's what I want in XaAES too, but activation is not the main problem.

--
Helmut Karlowski