Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Am 02.04.2011, 20:39 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

And you don't have to restart your system - only qed.

Well, I guess I have to restart XaAES when editing xaaes.cnf.
Because new start of XaAES does not work correctly with fVDI, I restarted whole system.

Right - there's a bug in fVDI - I made a version which does allow a restart.

http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/fvdi_gnu.prg

But no rsl file appeared neither in the app director, nor in the $HOME directory ro C:\ or anywhere else.

Did you look in c:\apps\qed?

Yes, I tried recursive find on whole partition.

Strange, it also works on FAT.

Seems it does not for me. Isn't there necessary to set some other variable in MiNT or somethink like that?
Or shouldn't I try helmut-02042011.tar.bz2 or trunk-02042011.tar.bz2?

Just tried that: trunk-02042011.tar.bz2 - XaAES still does not run on aranym.

Now I added also this row
app_options = QED, rsc_lang = 2
(upper case QED) to the cnf file (I have qed on GEMDOS partition).
I also tested qed from ext2 partition.

No rsl appeared :-(
(I expect it will be named qed.rsl)

Yes, it is.

Where does qed take its rsc-file from?

c:\apps\qed

The rsl-file should be there. What is the exact XaAES-version you use? What CPU do you need, I would upload a running XaAES to my website.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, there must be another reason.

--
Helmut Karlowski