Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Hi,

Dne 15.2.2011 00:32, Bohdan Milar napsal(a):
Dne 13.2.2011 23:34, Helmut Karlowski napsal(a):
Am 13.02.2011, 22:53 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

You need in xaaes.cnf:

app_options = toswin2, rsc_lang=1

and

lang = xy

When the rsl-file does not exist it will be created when running toswin2 where the rsc-file is, else it will be used for
translation.

Toswin also looks in $HOME, so maybe it's there.

Great. Now even I understand this interesting feature.
Thank you and even Gerhard Stoll who tried to explain me the mystery of rsl in another mail.

Well, I tried generating RSL with 1.17.0 official kernel (and XaAES), but it did not work.
Today I installed night build, but nothing changed.

I put this to my xaaes.cnf:

---
app_options = qed, rsc_lang = 2
lang = cs
---

After system restart I try to run qed.app (c:\apps\qed\qed.app) from Teradesk and Qed runs normaly.
But no rsl file appeared neither in the app director, nor in the $HOME directory ro C:\ or anywhere else.

Do I do anything wrong? Any ideas?

Regards,

Bohdan