Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Hi,

thanks for the quick answer.

Dne 2.4.2011 17:10, Helmut Karlowski napsal(a):
Am 02.04.2011, 16:39 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

I put this to my xaaes.cnf:

---
app_options = qed, rsc_lang = 2
lang = cs
---

After system restart I try to run qed.app (c:\apps\qed\qed.app) from Teradesk and Qed runs normaly.

With rsc_lang=2 the rsl-file is written every time you start the app. To re-use an rsl-file use rsc_lang=1.

Yes, I know.

And you don't have to restart your system - only qed.

Well, I guess I have to restart XaAES when editing xaaes.cnf.
Because new start of XaAES does not work correctly with fVDI, I restarted whole system.

But no rsl file appeared neither in the app director, nor in the $HOME directory ro C:\ or anywhere else.

Did you look in c:\apps\qed?

Yes, I tried recursive find on whole partition.

Do I do anything wrong? Any ideas?

It should work with the current version (just tested).

Seems it does not for me. Isn't there necessary to set some other variable in MiNT or somethink like that?
Or shouldn't I try helmut-02042011.tar.bz2 or trunk-02042011.tar.bz2?

Now I added also this row
app_options = QED, rsc_lang = 2
(upper case QED) to the cnf file (I have qed on GEMDOS partition).
I also tested qed from ext2 partition.

No rsl appeared :-(
(I expect it will be named qed.rsl)

Where does qed take its rsc-file from?