Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Btw I can confirm that FATFS and VFAT is working fine on the
compactflash-card :)

I confirm it does not work for me.
When I build a kernel with TOSFS enabled (by default for ColdFire) and I enable NewFatFS in mint.cnf, the file mint.cnf itself is correctly loaded, but afterwards the /c drive disappears.
Also, the "update" thread quickly crashes. However, I still can use MiS.

Maybe there is a problem with my self-built kernel, my mint.cnf, or the way I have formatted my CompactFlash card... Anyway, it is a real pain to debug that, there is so much causes of trouble, including CPU emulation... I'm not in the mood of going further.

--
Vincent Rivière