Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

Hi,

2011/1/11 Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
There will be a new config:

keyboards = <key>, table-list> (max. 4)

Was not much work :-)

@ greek users: I hope there is a key that is always the same when you switch tables, else it would be quite confusing to for search it.

--
Helmut Karlowski

I am not sure I understand what you mean.. :) I personally plan to only switch between gr and uk or us...

In a small progress report... I've been trying to get my falcon to cooperate with iso 8859-7 but I failed miserably. My next attempt will be to modify the character set as provided by NVDI through manipulation of the Monaco fonts.. if that makes any sense. We urgently an open solution that will handle these issues.

The ISO 8859-7 table is a 255 character set so it should be trivial to tell the atari when you see this keypress this letter. Unfortunately it is not. The even worse part is that I am now not really sure whether that will actually make it compatible with other computers.

Regards
Christos