Re: [MiNT] BubbleGEM

9 jan 2011 kl. 14.04 skrev Jo Even Skarstein:

> On 01/08/2011 03:29 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
>> As a de-facto standard does it need to be loaded separately. Is there
>> any advantage to having it loadable ?
>
> Yes. You only run it if you need it/want to use it. It can easily be replaced. It can easily be maintaned. But most importantly, there's nothing with BubbleGEM that can be improved by moving it's functionality inside the OS.

Perhaps you're right. It doesn't have to be part of the AES. However I still think it would be nice if all (or at least some) of the tools for which there are standard protocols (Font, Colour, Bubbles, Sound) could be part of the AES distro.

But it's no biggie, there are bigger fish to catch.

-- PeP