Re: [MiNT] Translator update

Dne 22.1.2011 12:28, Jean-François Lemaire napsal(a):
On Saturday 22 Jan 2011 12:14:38 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 22.01.2011, 11:33 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar<bohdan@milar.name>:
Toolbox attribute

Could you help me understand it? Everything else is finished in cs
version.

Well, I did not know this either. Now I found:

When you set this to a window with a focus in it (e.g. a dialog) this
focus-window is always on top when you top the application (e.g. by the
taskmanager), regardless which window was top as you untopped this app.

Don't know why it's called toolbox-attribute.

I suppose because it is useful for floating toolbars ("toolboxes") that need
to stay on top of a document being edited, for example.

Thanks a lot for both answers. I understand it now and it seems to be logical.
My translation means something like "As a toolbox window".

I attach both files for Czech language in tar.bz2 (to avoid interpreting
them as plain text and recode by some mail program during transfer).

The used encoding for cs strings is ISO-8859-2.

I updated also the previously sent help file.
It is now named xa_help.cs which is correct - please do NOT use xa_help.cz.
(cs is the language code in ISO 639, while CZ is Czech Republic in ISO 3166
so in the $LANG there is cs_CZ like e.g. en_US)

I did not translate the word "modeword".

I had to use (R) in the translation of "The GEM compatible AES for FreeMiNT"
since there is no character for the (R) sign in ISO-8859-2.

JFL

Bohdan