Re: [MiNT] Translator update

Hi,

Dne 17.1.2011 16:33, Lars Schmidbauer napsal(a):
Hello,

a little update: XaAES test version runs great in english, german, french and hungarian now,
thank Helmut.

I know that languages with non-Atari characters are more complicated and of course i don't want to
push anybody in any way ;-)

you do not need to push. I am nearly done. I installed 1.17.0 to see the context of the strings.
That helped to solve most uncertainties. But I still have one case where I do not exactly understand what the function does, to find the relevant meaning in Czech. It is:

­Toolbox attribute

Could you help me understand it? Everything else is finished in cs version.

But @David: Can you perhaps send me a spanish pre-version of the .rsl file, so i can get a little
overview about spanish word-length?
@JFL: What about the french xa_help.txt, did you find some time to translate this yet?

Again, no pushing, just asking for information.

Best Regards,
Lars

Best Regards,

Bohdan