Re: [MiNT] wiki-conversion

Hi,

On perjantai 07 tammikuu 2011, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> I've created pdf, hyp and stg versions of some of the wiki-online-doc
> just for fun:
>
> http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/docs/mint/wiki/NAME.html
>
> At least the TeX-versions look quite good I think.

I checked the PDF versions.  They're otherwise nice, but:

* The front page is a bit plain.  It could e.g. have URL to a wiki-page
  from which it was generated and e.g. FreeMiNT team copyright. ;-)

* At the end of the XaAES PDF doc, there are some leftover
   wiki tags

* All the external www-links are missing.  E.g. in
	1.2. Browse the CVS repository
  section (of other projects doc) the text says:
	The CVS repository can be browser online .

I know that PDFs support hyperlinks (there's also a LaTeX package
for generating them for PDFs), but if that's not possible, collecting
the links to some "References" section at the end would be nice.

	- Eero