Re: [MiNT] wiki-conversion

Am 08.01.2011, 12:32 Uhr, schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

* The front page is a bit plain.  It could e.g. have URL to a wiki-page
  from which it was generated and e.g. FreeMiNT team copyright. ;-)

Now the URL is mentioned, I intended this anyway. But about copyright I'm not sure ..

* At the end of the XaAES PDF doc, there are some leftover
   wiki tags

Thanks, fixed.

* All the external www-links are missing.  E.g. in
	1.2. Browse the CVS repository
  section (of other projects doc) the text says:
	The CVS repository can be browser online .

Sure. As I said before it's just for fun - the pdf-versions have no particular use I guess. It's kinda messy to handle all those links and doing workarounds for several bugs and inconsistencies in udo (and also hcp for hyp-generation).

I know that PDFs support hyperlinks (there's also a LaTeX package
for generating them for PDFs), but if that's not possible, collecting
the links to some "References" section at the end would be nice.

Yes would be nice, but I will not do it in the near future.

--
Helmut Karlowski