Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/xaaes/src.km

Hi,

On perjantai 07 tammikuu 2011, Peter Slegg wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:53:46 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
wrote:
> > There are no changes in the CVS: my version is newer, they have the
> > same version-number.
> >
> > And after update from that branch it still complained, update just said
> > "M <file>".
>
> I have had this situation at work. IIRC
>
> Rename your local copy.
> Check out the file again

+ Diff to make sure you're not overwriting changes from the repo.

> Delete it
> Rename your local version to the original name.
>
> I think that works.

(It's really annoying if people overwrite repo modifications with their
older versions without checking things properly first and these get noticed
only much later, after long debugging sessions...)

	- Eero