Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/xaaes/src.km

Thomas Juerges wrote:

> > I always get uptodate-check failed when commit -r freemint-1_17. Is
> > there a way to force this without having to download the branch?
>
> Update your local copy and merge in the modifications on the branch from
> CVS.  If you try to force your modifications into CVS, you'll overwrite
> modifications that have been done between your last checkout and your
> current commit.

There are no changes in the CVS: my version is newer, they have the same
version-number.

And after update from that branch it still complained, update just said
"M <file>".

For now I used dirty tricks, but I think I'll have to install a 3rd
freemint ...

-Helmut