Re: [MiNT] Aranym Crash during shutdown

Am 14.09.2010, 22:23 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

 Why the hell does XaAES load imgs during shutdown?

I thought this was still in the sparemint-console-screen-memory when
xaaes turned its own buffer off, and switched back to the previous....
This can surely be related to aranym framebuffer, too. That is my

Then the greatest part of the screenshot is not informative or related to the crash.

Those things happen from time to time here too, I don't pay much attention to it, especially when I've restarted XaAES 25 times or more ;-)

--
Helmut Karlowski