Re: [MiNT] Aranym Crash during shutdown

Am Dienstag, den 14.09.2010, 22:08 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski"
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
Am 14.09.2010, 14:28 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Hello,

I got the attach crash (screen attached) during shutdown. It's not

Why the hell does XaAES load imgs during shutdown?

I thought this was still in the sparemint-console-screen-memory when
xaaes turned its own buffer off, and switched back to the previous....
This can surely be related to aranym framebuffer, too. That is my
not-so-scientific explanation for that, so I wouldn't have to think
about it further ;)

It's also so: when rebooting, xaaes displays the old desktop for a
seconds or so, until it updates the screen. I think this is clearly
related to aranym.

Greets,