Re: [MiNT] Aranym Crash during shutdown

Am Dienstag, den 14.09.2010, 22:35 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski"
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

> Those things happen from time to time here too, I don't pay much
> attention  to it, especially when I've restarted XaAES 25 times or
> more ;-)

That's why I said I'm not sure if I should report it or not.
But AFAIK I believe rebooting the aranym system shouldn't affect xaaes
in any way, because mint/xaaes sets up an clean system at boot time (
OK, it can't if aranym is corrupt somewhere).

Greets,