Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

Am Mi, 4.08.2010, 16:11 schrieb Peter Slegg:
> Isn't it ironic that we have Links which has terrible CSS support
> but has Javascript and Netsurf, which renders pages very well but
> has no Javascript.

Yes, it's really a somewhat weird situation...
JavaScript is planed to be in version 5.0 ... seems like a long way down
the road ;) but dynamic CSS properties/events shall be fully implemented
with version 4.0, which means an big step towards JS.

> Have the Netsurf developers been made aware of the port to FreeMint ?
> I am sure they would appreciate the feedback and the confidence in their
> work.

They know about it. Feedback for all the help / work with NetSurf is
needed, but I plan to do that in an first native GEM port... in the about
box or whatever.

Greets,