Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

m0n0 wrote:
> I just wanted to mention that I uploaded the current 2.5 trunk version of
> netsurf:
> http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/netsurf.php

Excellent !
It works extremely well for me. Even if it uses the framebuffer, it is in a GEM window :-)
I have been able to surf several sites with a lot of images.

I have problems to type some characters. I use a French keyboard.tbl for ARAnyM, it works well on other MiNT software, but in NetSurf I can't type most symbols, starting with the dot :-( Fortunately it works on the numpad.
Maybe the Shift key is not supported ?

I also have been unable to surf on www.yahoo.fr, it crashes NetSurf, and probably other parts of the OS because I have to restart ARAnyM to get something reliable again. Maybe a memory or stack issue, I have not investigated.

Great work, Ole, continue like this :-)

--
Vincent Rivière