[MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

I just wanted to mention that I uploaded the current 2.5 trunk version of
netsurf:
http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/netsurf.php

Testing will be fine, there were some reports about broken networking,
sadly I couldn't reproduce this with my falcon :( As long as my falcon is
not tuned and my aranym configuration is not networked it seems to be hard
to find (debug) the problem... I'm going to post about it to the curl
mailing list. Anyway there is an workaround: install polipo proxy:
http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/ports/polipo-1.0.4-1.m68kmint.rpm
and then networking is ok.

It would be fine if someone can test the proxy, too. So I could add it to
sparemint incoming...

Greets,
m0n0