Re: [MiNT] Bit-Depth and Graphics stuff....

Hi Peter,

> Ideally it would be a proper GEM app but as we say "beggars can't
> be choosers". I am not bothered if the first port is not GEM
> compliant.

ASo you make the same failure people made in the early time of Atari
computers: working around GEM and wondering why your good software
makes problems on other machines. And then spend much time to make
the software run on other machines.

> I am sure it can be improved later.

I expected more work in improve the software to a real GEM compliant
software than start from the beginning with a GEM compliant software.

Best regards
Michael Bernstein