Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

On 06/12/2010 12:08 AM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

>>> Setting clipbrd to point to c:\clipbrd works. When set to
>>> u:\ram\clipbrd, qed complains when this folder already exists. However,
>>> this problem has never occured until tonight. So something has changed.
>>
>> Nothing I know of. Maybe I'll try qed with \host\clipbrd with an older
>> xaaes.
>
> I get the same message with xaaes 0.998 from 2008.

With Aranym/hostfs or with clipbrd on ramfs? I have been using qed every
time I've switched on my Milan since I got it, and I have never seen
this problem until tonight. If I switch back to XaAES from September
last year, the problem is gone.

Jo Even