Re: [MiNT] Task manager

Am 15.05.2010, 17:25 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> Is it even a legal GEM app if it does that !!

Define "legal GEM app".

One that doesn't generate it's own non-standard dialogues.

So the one use for my screenshot *is* legal in contrast to all other examples mentioned.

I can't think of one off-hand but that is the normal function of the

Where do you know? I think insert is select in that context.

Insert key so why over-ride that function now and create a problem
downstream.

What problem?

Sadly, a lot of apps are lacking in features like insert/override
and proper clipboard support.

That is something I plan to implement in xaaes for dialogs. In its own windows it already works (Ctrl-C in lists).

Do you really intend to make GEM html-conform?

You missed the point. It is "normal" in html forms for
space to operate the focused button.

No, I meant just that. But I don't think it's a good solution to use blank, but I'm not one of those smart web 2.0-guys.

--
Helmut Karlowski