Re: [MiNT] Messages received twice

http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html

Long story made short: the current setup is the right one. It is your MUA responsability to provide features to handle it right.
Thanks for the link(s). To me, all but one argument in favor of original Reply-To seems very subjective. That one is:
If you reply to the list by mistake due to reply-to munging, you look like an idiot, or worse.
If you reply to the sender only by mistake, no harm is done, the mistake can be fixed.
Even this one is debatable, I don't know about the others but I have never got into situation where I didn't notice the mail is from ML and not a private one. Anyway, this is going very offtopic, so I'm helpful for this new information for me, I'm not going to change it then unless people start to complain.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org