Re: [MiNT] Automatic clock adjust

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Jean-Luc CECCOLI
<Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After some search, I found the way to tell MiNT to automatically
> follow saving time changes. It's done with the following data
> into the mint.cnf file : setenv TZ CET-1CEST,M3.5.0/2,M10.5.0/3
> What would be nice, now, would that the data in the nvram be set
> up accordingly without having to do it manually.
> Is it possible ?
>
> J.-Luc

If you have an active net connection, I am sure there are a couple of
apps that can do this (via time servers)

unfortunately I have no urls to give you, or even an idea of where to
look, I just remember reading a doc/text file, one was specific to
Falcon

You could try checking the available CT apps, or the belgian ftp
mirror (krubox?)

If and when I find the app or url I will post it here..

Paul