Re: [MiNT] LDG vs. SLB vs. custom OVL-thingies

So, are people using LDGs in favour of SLB? If this is the case, would it be beneficial to have support for this in the OS?
It's hard do say -- LDG seems to be preferred in France only ;), SLB is on the other hand really dead (last thing I saw as SLB was Draco's experimental GEMMA library). Personally, I'd go LDG way, if nothing else, you've got authors / developers here, in ML.

And the LDG + memory protection issue - why is this?
I think this isn't issue anymore (fixed by my last patch), at least in non-kernel mode (without ldg.prg) but I wouldn't be surprised if this works well, too.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org