Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

From: "George Nakos" <ggn@hol.gr>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:15 PM
To: "Paul Wratt" <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
Cc: "mint" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

In the documentation I hope to provide on the SpareMiNT site[..]

Instead  of  writing  all these long posts that most people file under
"tl;dr", can you please focus on bringing these pages up so people can
benefit and add their knowledge?

To be fair - it's me who's holding back the release of the documentation wiki. Due to illness (luckily nothing serious!) in my family I've had almost no time or energy for my hobbies the last month.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4831 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com