Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT (off topic)

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net> wrote:
> on 2/8/10 11:01 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>
>> BTW, Gerhard, where is the best place to submit changes for both HTML
>> web site version, and CVS version of TOShyp
>
> Uhm, again the html is built from the UDO listings stored in the CVS.
> Maintaining 2 copies would be needless work, almost certainly the html is
> auto generated.  Have a look at UDO.
>
> --
> Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/

Yeah, that I understand, what I meant was that there are fixes that
apply only to the html version. If I read previous posts and replies
regarding that, then atm, Gerhard has to go and check the HTML version
first, then modify the contents of the cvs accordingly

btw, anyone looking for any up to date udo downloads, including docs, or shells:
http://www.udo-open-source.org/download/

Paul