Re: [MiNT] tos.hyp

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Gerhard Stoll <Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de> wrote:
>> is that it uses numbers as page names, and from what I can tell, that
>> is open to change at any time,
>
> This can be changed. But is it at the moment a huge work. I must change more
> than 600 Nodes by hand.

Ok, this was what I though as well, not a small task, but for the HTML
version, a nescessity

>> that is open to change at any time, so it is not very reliable for
>> referencing purposes
>
> This problem have you with all homepages.

except that in this case, it is a reference document, where (on
average) only new things that are added would be different from the
last revision/release. So instead of 005.htm, it would be xbios.htm

>> TOShyp
>
> tos.hyp, please.
>
>> where is the best place to submit changes for both HTML web site
>> version, and CVS version
>
> Like Lonny say, the CVS is the source and UDO is like a compiler, with them we
> generate the HTML and ST-Guide version. If someone want he can make a RTF
> version and print it.

And someone mention PostScript, and plain text

> Send your changes to
> Michael Bernstein: Michael_Bernstein at mbernstein.de
> or me:
> gerhard_stoll at gmx.de
>
> On Michaels page you can find the german version:
> <http://www.mbernstein.de/atari/prog/tos/index.htm>
>
> Gerhard

Thanks, and for the German link as well

If I read your reply right, it implys that that the node changes would
affect the hyp version. also and text names that would be used for the
html version should be TOS/FAT compatible (8.3 filenames)

I am almost to the point where I can start going through the tos.hyp,
but I will let you know when I actually start

Paul