Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT (off topic)

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net> wrote:
> on 2/4/10 2:31 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>
>> I must make time to get the html version fixed. Does anyone currently
>> have a problem using the HYP version from cvs (I am presuming the HTML
>> version is generated from current CVS)
>
> Its the conversion to UDO to HTML where they get broken far as I can tell.
> The HYP is fine.  I much prefer the HYP any, versus the poor online
> experience, the HYP is instantaneous.
>
> --
> Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/

Apart from the link issues, which is apparently just requires some
further checking, the only real problem I have noticed with the HTML
version of TOShyp, is that it uses numbers as page names, and from
what I can tell, that is open to change at any time, so it is not very
reliable for referencing purposes

Again, when I get around to TOShyp linking and referencing, I will
look into a way around this, unless someone else beats me to it.

BTW, Gerhard, where is the best place to submit changes for both HTML
web site version, and CVS version of TOShyp

Paul