Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Am 02.01.2010, 08:24 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

Helmut now has (or will have in 24 hours) CVS branch for 7 months
worth of work, fixes and patches to both MiNT and XaAES, which will

Only XaAES, no extra for MiNT.

If that is true, I guestimate either end of Jan or some time in Feb
that this process will be completed (maybe end of Feb in worst case

Hm - I would be glad when this could be done until June, but maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I missed it: What about packages (all the rpms)? I personally would prefer to get rid of rpm, but that's not crucial. Even cygwin (which is redhat that invented rpm) doesn't use rpm for cygwin-update.

-Helmut