Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Am 01.01.2010, 21:36 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

You should never give up in trying to get stuff in. If you are convinced

Let's say I gave up doing it this way.

it's the right approach then you should put your arguments across.

That would meanwhile give lots of talking!

I guess for XaAES changes I've relied on other folk to cross check any
patches for review as I've really not looked at that code at all. I'd

I think you're the only active person with write-access at that time.

certainly rely on Frank or ping directly for review. But now Odd is
back, hopefully this can be rectified.

Please re-send any patches to the list for Odd to review.

Then there are the same problems as before:

- new files

- binary files

- not a patch per issue (one big 200k-patch)

- ?

I don't really see any reason in sending this to the list.

So my idea was I'll zip the source (it's all in one directory), and mail it to him. He can diff to the cvs or whatever and ask me if there are problems.

But if it's not possible that way, I'll have to try again the standard procedure.

It's not been a very productive situation. When every patch needs weeks to be committed, or I don't know if it's accepted or recognized at all, I would have to wait if and when it happens, and would not be able to proceed.

Did you see the deadkey-patch?

--
Helmut Karlowski