Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Den 01.01.2010 19:19, skrev Helmut Karlowski:
Am 01.01.2010, 19:16 Uhr, schrieb Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

Probably the possibility to build on native atari-hardware will be lost
without 2.95-support.

Doesnt 4.4.2 run natively? I didnt try that yet...

That's what they say ..

That is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. And that is also why this is

How?

gonna take some time. Looks like I have to manually get back in sync
with current CVS tree...

What?

Looks like I misunderstood something. Why would I miss what you've done since last july?