Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Am 01.01.2010, 19:17 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

I'm redirecting to mintlist ..

Hmm.. No? I just used mikro's 4.2.2 build and binutils 2.20 to build the current freemint cvs which is now available at http://storage.atari-source.org:8000/atari/cvs_builds/ I'm sure a TT with 16MB fast ram could handle it too.

Can anybody confirm this?

And this is exactly my warning about CVS. It must be used religiously or not at all. Helmut should at very least have his own branch that he can at times sync with the main line.

Yes - but how can this be done? I thought I'd mail Odd my stuff and he can commit or not.

--
Helmut Karlowski