Re: [MiNT] XaAES: testdriver wanted

>>> Can there be "tabs" for "Load", "Memory" and "Processes"
>>
>> ?
>as in "form tabs", a page each place in the same area

I was wondering if there were any plans to put tabbed functionality
into XaAES. I presume that is were it would go. To allow tabbed
windows like in Firefox. Might be useful for Highwire later.

>>> If Memory is kept on the process list, can it be [+]'ed like
>>> sub-processes then provided in a list (not across the screen)
>>
>> Maybe later
>>
>it would be cleaner

I am guessing what this is, a tree like structure. Could I suggest
doing them with triangles like in Jinnee and Arcview ? That would
be more consistent.

Is this another function that could be added to XaAES ?

OT: what is the status of GCC4, are there any plans to create an RPM ?

Peter