Re: [MiNT] qed

Speaking of QED I have a reoccurring problem with it. Another one of those
problems no else seems to have. I'm editing lots of asm files, any where
from 1kb up to 500kb.  After about 4 hours or more of heavy use with
cut/paste it eventually freezes on a cut or a paste. I'm sure it's easily
over looked with light use, but it does it so consistently here I'm
convinced it has a memory leak or something.  I often work on stuff for long
hours, which maybe isn't the norm for most people.  ;-)   Once it freezes I
have to kill it 2 times, to get it off the screen. Then if I restart it, it
won't run, usually crashes. It borks up MiNT somehow then I have to restart
the machine.  I've tried the latest one, reinstall, nothing seems to help.

Oddly whatever it was that I last cut at the moment it froze is in scrap.txt
intact too.

If it's not QED, then it's maybe a control-c key press falling thru to
something else?  I don't know, but its frustrating when you lose work cause
of it.

--
Lon

--