Re: [MiNT] qed

Am 13.08.2009, 07:44 Uhr, schrieb Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net>:

If it's not QED, then it's maybe a control-c key press falling thru to
something else? I don't know, but its frustrating when you lose work cause
of it.

This is not completely impossible.

There were always problems with the RAW/COOKED-state of the keyboard in
MiNT. In COOKED ^C is kill, ^Z is stop, etc. Therefore I wrote an
accessory in the last millenium that constantly emits \r to console to keep
it RAW. Dont know how, but this helps. I only run this acc without
XaAES though. But I run another GEM-app all day, that also emits \r.
Maybe you could try to run this accessory (contact me if interested)?

But qed should not just freeze on a kill but terminate ...

Is there no ALERT when qed freezes?

BTW: Yesterday may TT halted when I typed two keys at once in the
XaAES-fileselector, but thats for sure another story.

-Helmut