Re: [MiNT] dead freemint via ssh

Am 12.08.2009, 19:25 Uhr, schrieb Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

aranym without any display, i.e. just via ssh+key auth. However, I've
noticed when I compile something very CPU expensive, freemint (and so the
connection) dies. Visually it looks like frozen terminal (I can't press

Noone seems to know, so you have to find it on your own.

I think it's the inet-connection. I would first try to transfer big files (~10 MB) in both directions repeatedly and run some other applications in the background. That's for sure stuff for some research. Try to get it reproducable.

I dont have internet any more on an atari.

-Helmut