Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

From: "Mark Duckworth" <mduckworth@atari-source.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:47 PM
To: "Miro Kropacek" <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

Actually with one of my Eiffels' from Alan's batch (the other is canbus so not really relevant here) I am having it behave as though a control or alt key is stuck when it really isn't. It makes it so in jinnee the context menu always comes up on a left click and some other strange quirks. What is strange about this is that it doesn't seem to happen with my old eiffel and it doesn't show up on the eiffel lcd keycode display. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.

This is an accurate description of my problem, except that I don't have an Eiffel (Milan and Aranym).

Jo Even