[MiNT] Stuck keys

Hi!

I'm having a problem with Control/Shift/Alt being "stuck" from time to time. It looks like the break-code from the keyboard is dropped. For a long time I've been certain that the problem was my home-cooked TT->PS/2-keyboard adapter (a "reverse Eiffel" which allows me to connect a TT keyboard to my Milan), but this weekend I used Aranym on my laptop for a few hours and the problem occurs there as well. Has anybody else had this problem?

Jo Even