Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

I've not heard of any of this stuff so I can't really comment.
Is Webkit a browser or an IDE ?
Webkit is rendering engine, hearth of every browser.

Do we have to start developing a browser from scratch yet again ?
So far we have had CAB, Draconis, Wensuite, Highwire, Dillo, Links
and probably more like Newsie.
I looked into chrome sources, it isn't such easy task, source code of every component (webkit included) is about 1 GB big but probably a lot of stuff is unused since executable of chrome portable is about 1 MB big + about 20 MB support libraries (chrome.dll, locale & friends). I'd wait at least for linux version since now it's complete visual studio based project(s) and makes porting harder.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org