Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

Hi!

Perhaps it slipped through the first time as I haven't seen any reactions before so I will reiterate on the idea: WebKit should be the way for a _compatible_, and reasonably slim open-source browser. Like I said, the Android adapted version should be suitable for any low- powered HW.

BTW: Yesterday I watched the V8 guts description and it could be fun to have m68k JIT in there. IMO That would be the OO language of choice for FreeMiNT - moreover even a scripting one..

Somebody willing to give those a try?

Standa