[MiNT] Odd issues

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:59:47 , Zorro <zorro270@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Both Dillo 2 and WebKit are bad solutions because Dillo 2 isn't "light" as
> you think and WebKit has a thread based code( at least the javascript engin
> e).
>
> For a MiNT port, I believe that the best solution is Netsurf.
>
> http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
>
> This browser is fast, light, with a good html/css engine and the C code is
> very easy to understand( without threads or C++ "spaghetti" code).
>
> If I were still an atarian coder, without any doubt, netsurf would be my ch
> oice because it's easiest to port and the result is very correct.
>

> Forget WebKit, with the current MiNT/MiNTlib, it is almost impossible to po
> rt.
>

> PS: There is also another solution: OWB( http://strohmayer.org/owb/) but I
> never used it.
>

> Ciao,
> Zorro

I downloaded the sources for ZView and noticed something that
I have seen before.

I unpacked the zip with Arcview and unzip.ttp and it extracted
everything except the makefile. I am now trying to work out
how to get the makefile out of the zip.

I've also noticed another odd thing with autocomplete in Toswin-bash.
If I type:

ls /us<TAB>

it autocompletes it to:

ls /usr

it doesn't have the trailing slash. If I then continue typing
to make it:

ls /usr/sr<TAB>

then the autocomplete makes it into:

ls /usr/src/

*with* the trailing slash. Why does it behave differently with
regard to the trailing slash ?

Peter