Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

Hi !

Both Dillo 2 and WebKit are bad solutions because Dillo 2 isn't "light" as you think and WebKit has a thread based code( at least the javascript engine).

For a MiNT port, I believe that the best solution is Netsurf.

http://www.netsurf-browser.org/

This browser is fast, light, with a good html/css engine and the C code is very easy to understand( without threads or C++ "spaghetti" code).

If I were still an atarian coder, without any doubt, netsurf would be my choice because it's easiest to port and the result is very correct.

Forget WebKit, with the current MiNT/MiNTlib, it is almost impossible to port.

PS: There is also another solution: OWB( http://strohmayer.org/owb/) but I never used it.

Ciao,
Zorro