[MiNT] PCI bios, calling conventions (XPCI?)

> Some dude has made some XBIOS-extension to handle this as well, but it
> seems this is not the default way of doing things.

I'm not sure what you mean, but for the PCI-BIOS are the number 300 (0x12c) to
342 (0x342). The modify TOS for the ct60 use this function too and Didier add
function (299, 350 - 353).

In the year 2002 Markus Fichtenbauer start with the same function number for
the PCI-BIOS V2.00 for the Coldfire Project.

Gerhard