Re: [MiNT] PCI bios, calling conventions (XPCI?)

Woops, my bad. Forwarded a copy to the list as well:

6 maj 2008 kl. 20.59 skrev Peter Persson:

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean, but for the PCI-BIOS are the number 300 (0x12c) to 342 (0x342). The modify TOS for the ct60 use this function too and Didier add
function (299, 350 - 353).

I looked at this: http://kunden.wvnet.at/fichti//docs/pcibios.htm

It only mentions a cookie and a function pointer. I doubt the Hades features Xbios functions for this, but I could check it just to be sure.

In the year 2002 Markus Fichtenbauer start with the same function number for
the PCI-BIOS V2.00 for the Coldfire Project.

Good thing we're heading for a common API then :)

-- Peter